– Posterior lumbar arthrodesis system in titanium
– 60° polyaxial and double threaded pedicular scew, with conical core for an optimal primary stability
– bendable Ø 6mm top-loading rods locked by set screw
30-120mm adjustable transverse connectors
– Wide range of components :
– screws diameters of 5, 6, 7, 7.5 and 8mm and 30 to 55mm lengths
– reduction screws for spondylolisthesis
– rods from 40 to 400mm
– Anterior Intersomatic cervical fusion cage in PEEK Optima® (ACIF)
– Use in one segment from C2-C7
– Radiolucent with two tantalum markers, anterior and posterior
– Available in two widths (W14.5xL13 and W17xL14) from 5 to 10mm height.
BIOTECHNI recommends the use of an additional fixation system such as an anterior plate with screws in addition to the ANATOMIX-C cage.